I am just hoping

	I was just watching Sportscenter and noticed that EW got traded for almost
nothing.  I was almost ready to get mad but, heard that a future move was
coming.
I would be very excited if it were for Brian Grant, because Grant's upside
and already great D will most likly make them a playoff contender.  Ellis,
with the money they would be a much more likely choice.  Ellis is good, but
has had an injury every year as a pro and wouldn't really fit in the
line-up like Grant or another Power Forward.

Tell me what you think???????