Re: Brian Grant??

> On FOX 25, it was mentioned that Brian Grant's agent, who is also E.W.'s
agent, said that an announcement will be made tomorrow of Grant's signing.
I think the C's is going to sign him, but is he good? I'm not familiar with
> this guy.

Grant is a good , physical,  young player but coming off a major knee
injury I believe.  He is best suited for the 4 spot, so maybe the plans are
to move Walker to the 3, which I do not think he is ready for.  Grant for
E.W. actually is a pretty good swap if Grant can stay healthy.  Either RP
plans to move A.W. to the 3,  or  this Bowen kid has impressed someone.

If the Grant signing does happen, I would have to be pleased with Pitino's
overhaul in one offseason.  A front line of Knight, Declercq, Grant and
Walker to go with Mercer & Billups in the backcourt and we have went to a
team with little youth and trade value to a great young team with one hell
of an upside.

Add some veteran leadership with Brown or Barros or someone else in a trade
for them and we could win 45 games next year.