Re: Williams & Denver Trade?

Hash, Troy wrote:

> I just saw the ticker on espn2 and it said Celts trade Eric Williams to
> Nuggets for 99 & 01 2nd round picks.  Has anyone else seen this?  Surely
> this isn't true or at least more to it.  Awe struck!!!  Troy

ESPN mentioned that Boston made the trade to free up cap room for a
free agent.  Who is out there that we would want?  A quick perusal,
of the free agents available yields only Brain Grant, of Sacramento,
 as an acceptable option.  Anyone else and I say we are screwed on
this deal.

This deal also leads me to believe that Pitino thinks that Antione,
Billups and Mercer, are the next Big Three in the league.  God, I
hope he is right.

Adam Litchy