Re: The poster boy

Theresa Lee wrote:

> Last night on the news Rick Pitino was quoted as saying that the biggest
> surprise and hardest worker on the team thus far, believe it or not, is Dee
> Brown.
>
> It doesn't surprise me.

I think I've said it before, when ML was at the Celtics, Dee had no use
to play seriously, because the team was definitely not serious. Now that
he knows its moving in the right direction, look for him to play as good
as what all C's fans dreamed he could play. If he lets me down, then I
am sure that he is still doin' his best to play hard and to make the C's
competitive. The guy is gonna knock you dead!

Warwick
- --
MZ