Re: The poster boy

>Last night on the news Rick Pitino was quoted as saying that the biggest
>surprise and hardest worker on the team thus far, believe it or not, is Dee
>Brown.
>
>It doesn't surprise me.
>
>TJL
>

>tjoyce@mit.edu

Me either, What surprises me is that people can't forgive or forget.  Carr
coached like shit, Brown took exception and spoke out about it.  People have
driven him into the ground for it.  Time to step back and see how he plays,
and judge him on that.  The past sucked and it is gone, lets move on.

Peace
	Rich,,,