No Subject

The hornets just signed Bobby Phills for 7 years at $33 million! Now this
is just getting out of hand, I mean, what does Phills do to get close to 5
million a year. He is a good defender and is a very solid player, but why
should he get 33 million. I am starting to think that the Travis Knight
signing will be great for the next couple of years until the end of 2000,
but then he will piss off when he gets to his prime. The only salaries that
make sense to me are- Kemp's, Pippen's and Mitch Richmond's, even though
Kemp is having a big whinge.
Ad