No Subject

I would also be willing to deal other players, but I'm not sure that any
other deal of interest would make any sense for Minnesota.  Why acquire
Billups when they have Marbury?  Also, I doubt Mercer would be enough to
get a deal done.  Walker and Mercer might be giving up too much, and I
don't see Pitino gutting the Kentucky core of the team.  Also, we are not
in position to "sweeten" the deal by taking on any useless salaries in the
T-wolves have any, and they are certainly not going to take on any of ours
(though McHale is supposedly a Dee Brown fan).

Anyway, I doubt it would happen, but...

Michael Byrnes
mbyrnes@stanford.edu