Re: Lakers Still Very Interested in Fox

I'm confused:

>                     A two-year, $2.15-million offer is on the table.
>                The Lakers' pursuit was helped greatly when the Boston
>                Celtics, the only team with unlimited spending power,
>                renounced Fox to sign Travis Knight. More help came when

Why have several places refered to the Celts as having more cap room than
other teams (here "unlimited").  All we heard for the last 2 years was that
we had no cap room, then Pitino goes out and signs 4 FA's. Did he use some
loopholes? Did ML just not know how to play the game of Capology?  What's
the deal?

mark