NBA - land of greed?

After reading the article about Garnett's rejection of the 6-year $102
million contract, I began to worry. How long can this go on???? Salaries
are increasing too much. I think there should be a limit on how much a
player can be paid. If nobody stops it, ticket prices will multiply very
rapidly.

The greediness is very contagious! Even players who are not greedy will
be affected by this "madness". e.g: If Travis Knight, a backup center,
can get $3 million a year, why can't Walker, a starting forward, ask for
$10-$15 million a year?

I think, we, as fan should put an end to this by not going to anymore
games, not buying any NBA merchandise including sneakers endorsed by
players. We should just watch the game on TV.