Celtics coverage

Thanks to Tony for having more concern for us starving fans without the =
direct availability from the Globe.  For many weeks this fishwraps =
coverage was top notch, now we get nothing.  I doubt this little is =
taking place considering the coverage Tony was able to dig up in other =
publications.  How do we complain to the Globe?  Obviously someone is =
not keeping up with their duties back in Beantown.  By the way who else =
got the nice little letter from the Celtics Monthly folks.  Not printing =
an issue, as minimal as it might have been would have been nice after =
the last six weeks..  I wish I could take this take the summer off idea =
to my boss.  I sure miss the Celtic Pride.  Are there any team =
publications available, official or not?

On another note;  as a relatively new recipient of this great dialogue, =
but a lifetime fan, I want to comment on the draft and FA pickups.  =
Other than not getting #1/Duncan, the C's could have not done better.  =
Pitino's efforts to get Mercer were sharp.  At least we have optimism, =
for the future and an interest in watching these many young, talented =
players develop.  On the FA market, why give multi-year deals to =
unproven talents.  Bowen and Massenberg likely would have signed for =
less.  I hope all the recent deals prove any skeptics, including myself, =
wrong.  It is to early to tell but Pitino has the right attitude.  For =
any reader who has not inhaled his recent business book, get out and =
buy, borrow or steal a copy.  It might help in more ways than you can =
imagine.  Enough for now.  Keep the flow of info up to us starved info =
Celtic fans on the Left Coast.

"Ode"
grodeg@kalama.com