Re: announcers

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> and New York has my all time favorite in Walt Frazier, "Ewing is omnipotent and omniscient in the post" "Wilkins spinning and winning."

Hey man, don't forget these other "Frazierisms":

"Oakley is bounding and astounding!"
"Starks has been drivin' and high-fivin'!"

But my favorite is still Johnny Most:

"He's fiddles, he diddles", "Sam Jones stops, pops, BANG!"

I used to turn down the sound on the tv and turn up the radio so I could
see for myself how he would exaggerate about the nastiness of the
visiting team.  He used to do a real number on Darryl Dawkins, Elvin
Hayes and of course, Mcfilthy and McNasty, Laimbeer and Mahorn.

BUT I LOVED IT!

Cecil