Where does Peter May get his info?

In yesterday's Globe, Our favorite trash-rummager stated that initial
reports on Duncan out of the Rocky Mountain Revue were very impressive.

Huh.  That's bizarre.  I've done some in depth research on this (NBA.com's
small writeups) and Duncan's best game was his first, a 16 pt, 10 rebound
special.  After that he did not score in double-figures for three games,
and it looks like he got outplayed by teammate Kebu Stewart more than once.

To finish up his team's 2-3 showing at the Revue, the #1 pick got mauled by
none other than Greg Ostertag, who lit Timmy up for 21/10/3, vs 14/8/3 for
our hero.

Word out of SA was that Duncan was winded, unable to get past half-court on
the break, and slow.

He's probably out of shape.  But it's still interesting to see this
disappointing an introduction to NBA level competition.

Chris