Shawn Kemp

Robert Parrish and Dennis Johnson was traded to Boston because they were
not suppose to be team players.  They were thought to be hot headed.  Why
is Shawn Kemp complaining?  I have not heard him say why on any
interview.  However, I have heard people suggest that he is upset with
his contract, he disappears in the big game,  he is a whinner, etc.. The
same things were said about Parrish and Johnson and several championships
later they are considered winners and not whinners.  I will go on record
and say if Shawn Kemp could suit up for the Celtics and we can keep
Walker, Billups, and Mercer it is show time in the EAST.  The change of
scenery in the East for Kemp would be great.  Rick Pinto would make a
deal in a heart beat for Kemp if he could keep the above core of players.
 Shawn Kemp is the only center I have ever saw that makes Hakeem look
bad.  I had thought that Hakeem was the best center in the NBA until  I
saw how Kemp manhandled him.  I would love to see Shawn Kemp in  Bean
Town.  However, I realize that Seattle would want more than what we could
offer, but this line up looks good to me.  The Celtics would be one of
the fastest teams in the history of the NBA.

Billups
Mercer
Walker
Kemp