Billups & Mercer

Check out the Globe they have some good player reviews:

Some good comments from some good sources on Chauncy Billups & Ron Mercer:

He could be the number one point guard picked. He's a high-velocity,
driving guy, maybe a little smaller than you'd like, but I like Chauncey.
He's a terrific player."
- -- Marty Blake, NBA Director of Scouting Services

"Chauncey is extremely talented. Very athletic. Powerful. Quick. He's got
the whole package. He's got the size, the strength, the speed, the
quickness, the touch, the savvy. He's as gifted a guard as I've ever
recruited."
- -- Kansas Coach Roy Williams

"He's terrific. You name it, and he can do it. "I really like his demeanor,
the way he carries himself ...This might be unfair to Chauncey to say this,
but I compare him to Anfernee Hardaway. That's who he reminds me of."
- -- Iowa Coach Tom Davis

Expert Analysis on Ron Mercer

He's a talented small forward/two guard. People ask me if he can play the
two position, my argument is that's what we pay the coaches to figure out.
He will certainly be one of the top six picks in the draft, the key will be
who Boston picks with the third pick."
- -- Marty Blake,
NBA Director of Scouting Services

He really knows how to use them (screens). When he comes off them, he just
jumps over everybody. He squares up, elevates, and he's got that great
stroke."
- -- Arizona Coach Lute Olson

Ron's a special player, and you could see that from the minute he stepped
on the UK campus. There's no question he could play in the league...There
aren't a lot of people who can guard him. End to end, baseline to baseline,
I don't know if I've been on the court with a guy as fast as he is. He's a
phenomenal talent."
- -- Phoenix Suns guard Rex Chapman