Re: Celtics Preview

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

 As for your options, you have left out 4) letting your
> young talents meld and grown into superstars, and leave well enough alone.
>
> That I think is the best option of all
>
> Josh
I'll second that.  After all, they're mostly all new players who have to
learn. I should think a year or two under their belts and getting to
know one another and their coaches would meld them into a unit that
could compete.  We all knew it would take time.  I, for one, never
expected a playoff team this coming season.  Unless you have several
veterans in the mix, that is unrealistic.  It should be fun to watch
them learn and grow.  From where we were last season, that's an improve-
ment.  I'll stick to my guns, though, this team or any other Pitino puts
together now will have to earn the name of Celtics in my book.
Dorine