Re: Re: Celtics Preview

I think this guy is full of shit.  Twenty wins?  I will eat my house if Rick
Pitino can't coach this team to more wins than last years Grizzlies squad.
 Equating Ron Mercer with Greg Minor?  MInor, who can't do anything but hit
midrange jumpers?  With a guy who was the most spectacular finisher in
college last year, with the most explosive first step?  Dumb.  And how about
that idiocy about Pitino holding Antoine back.  That's like saying Red
Auerbach held Sam Jones back.  I don't think this guy knows much about
basketball.  Most of all I hate his smug, know it all attitude.  What the
hell does this guy know about talent that Rick Pitino doesn't?  And besides,
everyone knows that the first draft pick to be a "slight disappointment" will
surely be Tony Battie, since everyone already expects Van Horn to get
routinely burned on defense.

 The celtics will win thirty games, period.