Re: Celtics Preview

> Tom, thanks for the article. Couldn't have said it better myself. Agree
with it all. The win total for this team seems about right. I especially
agree with the part about CBA fill-ins for a year instead of the long term
contracts to questionable talent. Pitino needs to get creative and get some
real talent. It is, however, very, very early.

> I have to agree also.  I like Declercq and think his contract is
reasonable for a young big man, but Knight , Massenberg, and Bowen don't
make a lot of sense to me.  Maybe Bowen is a sleeper, I sure hope so.  I
think Billups  Mercer will be o.k. and were good selections, but I would
have preferred Battie & Mercer, but only time will tell.