Minor

>Said Pitino, ``We've got to organize his life so he gets a little bit
more love than he's gotten, a little bit more discipline than he's
gotten, and also try to manage his money a little better with his new
adviser or agent because, I tell you, it's a big mess for him.''<

It's nice that Pitino has a heart for his players, but I would argue that
this is a grown man with a college degree and millions of dollars to lose.
Some of us make it quite fine on far less than what this man takes in on a
monthly or yearly basis. I have no sympathy. Skipping counseling? Wouldn't
that be a potential source of "love" or at least understanding?

If this man is this undisciplined off the floor, he most certainly does not
take his game seriously or approach his work with discipline.

The thought of him questioning his paternity, presumably to save money on
child support is unbelievable. These kids are better off without this
scumbag. We all know these guys pull down enough money in endorsements,
sneaker deals, autograph sales, etc to keep a family of four comfortable.

I won't go on at length, but whatever happened to personal responsibility?
I actually ENJOY being responsible...it gives me extreme satisfaction to
know that I can handle my life as an independent adult.

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu