Re: Donnie Walsh

>hmmm...as far as im concerned, larry bird will forever come to mind when i
>think of the celts, but im not convinced that hes ready to coach _quite_
>yet.

        Did everyone see the article on Bird in the Globe where they were
talking to Kevin McHale?  At this point, I would believe anything that
McHale says (He has been a genius in Minn).  He said that Bird was totally
capable of handling any coaching or front office job.
        Also I saw on Sports Center today that they still think that Pitino
could be the next coach.  That is still my number one choice.  Bird and
Pitino running the show!!  WOW!  They would do whatever it takes to win and
there is no  doubt about that.

                                                        Erik
                                                CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!!

                P.S.   What is the exact date on the lottery?