brick

I know it is the business of the game but it is just so sad when we pay
brick over a million for one year to do absolutely nothing.  I know he was
injured, and that is the nature of the game, but it is quite ridiculous
when you think about it.  And never do you hear that the player feels bad
about taking all that money for nothing, instead you hear that he
definetly doesn't want to play here next year.  He should play here next
year for free.  It is also sad we could have given that money to Chief,
not only to he have a better year, but he's in better physical shape, and
he could of retired as a Celtic, instead we threw a million out the
window.

Christopher R. Gee