Coach

This week we might come to know about who is going to be the
Celtics coach for the next couple of years. Now that Hill
is also an apparent candidate, what does everyone feel about
him ? He is not a control freak I guess. However it is quite
sad that DJ has not even been mentioned and so is the name of
Westphal. It does look like Celts want an experienced coach
and no more experiments....Waiting to exhale......Sashi.

PS: I guess the media is reading too much into Bird-Walsh meeting.