Dallas Pick

I also think it is a good idea to try and move the Dallas pick & someone
else for Vin Baker .  Milwaukee is not going anywhere, Baker could leave in
99, and the tried unsuccessfully to move the Big Dog last year.  I would
think they would be interested in re-tooling now picking up an Eric
Williams and maybe a Chauncy Billups plus their own draft pick maybe a
Kelvin Cato ?   These teams need chemistry changes.

But on the other side, if we can free up enough room for '99 we can sign
him without giving up anything .