Re: how about...

>Isn't Latrell Sprewell coming up for free agency?  There is a guy who
>could come in right away and take up some of the scoring from the
>outside.

I don't think Latrell is a free agent and even if he is I haven't heard
very flattering things about his attitude.

>All this talk of Austin Croshere has me wishing the Celtics would forget
>about him and concentrate on getting Duncan and Mercer in the draft....
>and trying to keep Todd Day and some of their other non-CBA talent free
>agents!

I like Todd Day, really I do, but I don't think the Celts should re-sign
him unless its for a minimal amount (like a half million a year).

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: