Re: The master plan!

> >I think he will go 6th after Duncan, Mercer, Battie, Foyle, and Thomas.>
>Who else do you have ahead of KVH?  Billups?  McGrady?
>
> I could see both Billups and McGrady going higher than that.  It all>
depends on who gets the draft pick.  For instance, Vancouver is not going>
to draft Thomas because they already have a good, young power forward.

Vancouver will probably go Mercer or Battie.  Who is the power forward they
have ?  Rahim is 6'9 but will never be a power forward.  He is a 3 at the
most in the mode of Hill & Pippen.

I would not expect Thomas to be a 4 either, he has Rahim's build & style.