Re: Celtics Win Prediction

Everybody is convinced that the Bulls will not win now.  Do I need to
remind you guys that they are still, by a long shot, the best team in the
NBA?   Sure they did not do all that great towards the end of the season,
but that was because they did not have Rodman or Kukoc!  Both of those guys
are very important to their team (Rodman more-so then Kukoc)!  I say the
Bulls over the Rockets in 6.

Tim

>Having been a Celtics fan since the mid 60's I take no pleasure in
>winning the contest of predicting the Celtics number of wins this year.
>Would much rather have enjoyed another 60+ season with a run at the
>title.  Speaking of the title I predict the Rockets over the Bulls in
>6.  I don't like Barkley, but he finally gets his title.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html