Re: Sportszone Rookie of the Year Voting (fwd)

>Put it this way: Whenever Abdur-Rahim gets the ball while playing the
>Celtics, I get uneasy. Whenever Penny Hardaway gets the ball while
>playing the Celtics, I also get uneasy.
>The point is, I get uneasy
>because they are likely to score (against the C's) or make some good
>plays when the ball is in their possession. I am not saying that
>Abdur-Rahim is comparable to Penny, I am using it just as an example.
>Whenever Walker gets the ball, I also feel uneasy. Uneasy of whether he
>will make a good play and score (both of which he has shown he's capable
>of doing) or if he will turn the ball over, take a while shot, or even
>drive to the basket out of control.

This is a ridiculous statement.  First of all, Antoine Walker does not turn
the ball over willy-nilly as this paragraph would have us believe, second
of all just because you get uneasy doesn't mean Rahim is good.  Hell I get
uneasy when some loser white guy from the CBA gets the ball against the
Celtics because their defense SUCKS!

> Can Walker jump high enough for an alley-hoop play??? Can Walker jam
>with his defender right in front of him??? (He seems to always get
>blocked!!) Can Walker block shots like Abdur-Rahim?? (I seen a couple
>from Walker)

Yes Walker can jump high enough for an alley-oop.  Yes he can block and yes
he can jam.

>Final Question: Please be honest.
>If a trade between Walker & Abdur-Rahim was possible, would you trade
>Walker for Rahim????

NO!  I absolutely would not!

Tim

Nault