Re: Good Housekeeping Award ?

Hi,

I agree with you some and I disagree with you some on your post.  Yes
Carr can't accurately be evaluated as a coach because most of his guys
have been injured.  However, you said that other than the Barros deal he
has done well.  Well lets have a look-see at that.

Ellison- Making a lot of money for a guy who never plays and isn't good
when he does.

Greg Minor- Lots of potential, yes, but he hasn't done anything to
deserve his pay check.

Dino Radja-  The guy is good, but he is making WAY too much money!

Tim
rnault@ptialaska.net