No Subject

        If Larry brown truly does end up becoming the Celtics coach, I
really feel that the Dallas pick should be used to trade away dead weight.
For starters I think that the Washington Bullets will defeat the Cleveland
Cavaliers for the last spot in the playoffs. With this Cleveland will be
desperately looking for help (like that Dallas pick). They will most
likely fire Fratello and look to a rebuilding type of off-season. With
this I suggest the following. Trade Dee Brown, Dana Barros, and the Dallas
pick to Cleveland for Terrell Brandon and Bobby Sura straight up. With
this the Celtics would not need to worry about resigning Wesley, and in
the end they pick up an All-Star point guard in Terrell Brandon and a
quick, tough rebounding, versatile young player in Bobby Sura who can play
the 1 and the 2. Then with this let Rick Fox go as we will no longer need
him. Then from here possibly look to get Vin Baker from Milwaukee. Then
with the #1 pick draft Tim Duncan. Our lineup would look like the
following.

Coach: Larry Brown
Assitant Coach: Dennis Johnson

        1. Terrell Brandon              Backup: Bobby Sura
        2. Greg Minor                   Backup: Bobby Sura
        3. Antoine Walker               Backup: Eric Williams
        4. Vin Baker                    Backup: Dino Radja
        5. Tim Duncan                   Backup: Pervis Ellison

With this lineup we would have a great rebounding team, and the team would
be a stronger team for Larry brown to deal with. Also if you take a look
at most of the players in this lineup, they have great characters and
personalitiues, THEY DON'T HAVE ATTITUDES.

                                                Jerry
                                                jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu