Re: ...

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Jerry allan Lawson wrote:

> this I suggest the following. Trade Dee Brown, Dana Barros, and the Dallas
> pick to Cleveland for Terrell Brandon and Bobby Sura straight up. With

Cleveland would never agree to this trade.  They might agree to Wesley and
the Dallas pick for Brandon and Suran but even that is doubtful and we
would have to resign Wesley first.

> him. Then from here possibly look to get Vin Baker from Milwaukee. Then

who are you going to trade for Baker?

Your plan looks great for the Celtics, but it seems very unrealistic.  You
gotta give up something to get two all-stars.

CJM