Re: who I would keep

> > There is considerable debate about Fox on this list.  But I would bet
> that anyone would take Eddie Jones in a heartbeat.  To me, they are
> similar style players, so I looked up their stats with one game left in
> the season:
> >

> JLyell wrote:
> I disagree.  Fox has nowhere near the athleticism of Jones.  Jones also is
> an all-star in his second year and Fox has simply shown he could be a
> decent 6th man, but is too slow to play the 2.  Fox had some pretty good
> games this year, but he hasn't did much in previous years.   I say let him
> go to free agency if he wants anything more than $2M a year, and no long
> term contracts.

Not sure what you're disagreeing with.  I acknowledged that Jones is an
all-star.  I didn't say Fox is better, just that his stats compare
favorably with Jones' numbers.  They are close in their per game averages
on points, rebounds, assists and steals; they are about the same height;
and Jones is a 2 who can play the 3, while Fox is a 3 who sometimes
plays the 2.  Therefore, in my mind, they are similar.

Mike Dynon