40-1

The Gahden may be gone, but the record remains.  Bulls lost tonight at
home to the knicks to finish 39-2 at home.  "The Greatest Team Ever" has
the record of 40-1.

Golden State lost in OT, so the Cs have to beat Toronto to keep them from
tying GS.  Another incentive to win tomorrow is so we can say that we had
less losses in our lowest year than wins in our best year (we actually won
68 in 1973, but lost to the Knicks in the playoffs; our best year IMHO was
85-86 when we won 67).

Re: Fox.  What are we going to do with Walker, Williams, Fox, and Van
Horn?  Too many small forwards, someone has to go.  I say sign Fox and
trade him for a solid SG, or trade Williams for a solid SG (Bobby Sura?)
Maybe Cleveland would take Brown off our hands if we threw in our second
rounder too.

5.  Duncan
4.  Walker
3.  Fox
2.  Sura
1.  Wesley

Bench:  Van Horn, Radja, Day, Barros

Of course Battie has to come out for Van Horn to slide to #6

1.  Duncan
2.  Mercer
3.  Battie (either Denver or San Antonio)
4.  Foyle (if Denver)/ Thomas (if San Antonio)
5.  Thomas or Foyle, whoever is left
6.  Van Horn
7.  McGrady
8.  Billups (Lafrentz if he comes out)

Let's hope there are no negative surprises in the lottery.  It is a good
thing that Dallas finished 6th and not 7th because it looks to me like
there is a considerable drop in talent after the top 6 players (unless
McGrady pans out).

Caleb J. McArthur | Michigan Law School | cmcarthu@umich.edu
"The morality of work is the morality of slaves . . . ."
                    -- Bertrand Russell, "In Praise of Idleness"
"Leisure is the best of all possessions."
		    -- Socrates