Duncan-o-rama

Dallas lost to Houston (in OT!) and somehow NJ beat Miami.  NJ has a one
game lead with one game to play.  If Dallas loses to Denver on Saturday or
if NJ beats Atlanta Sunday, then Dallas finishes sixth.  If Dallas wins
and NJ loses, they are tied for 7th.  It is my understanding that the
Loterry uses no tiebreakers; Dallas and NJ would simply divided the total
number of ping-pong balls for the 6th and 7th spots.  I could be mistaken.
I don't know who would win on the tiebreaker if any is used.

Toronto won reamining one win behind Golden State.  Each team has one game
left.  GS hosts Sacramento Saturday.  If they win, then Toronto finishes
8th.  If GS loses, then it is up to the Celtics to beat Toronto on Sunday
or else Toronto and GS will tie for 9th.

The hope of Philly catching Dallas is officially over.  Had the Celtics
lost to Philly, then a Philly win against Atlanta combined with a Dallas
loss to Denver would have created a tie for the 5th spot.  No such luck.

CJM