Re: More Rumors

>Bringing Brown in will be good for the team.  He will bring in some much
>needed discipline and fundamentals basketball for all our youngsters.

Okay, I'll admit it...

I hate Larry Brown.

But there is a reason for this. His undermaned Kansas team beat my Oklahoma
Sooners in the 1988 NCAA Championship game. Other than that, I have no
problem with him.

Seriously, he's not a bad option. That game I just mentioned proves my
point. Kansas had no buisness winning that game, but that 1988 Kansas team
goes down in history with Villanova, NC State and Arizona. Brwon found a way
to win that game. And he finds ways to win several others.

The only thing that really bothers me about Brown is the Pacers record this
year. Indiana was supposedly loaded with enough talent to give the Bulls a
run for their money in the playoffs this year. But, Indiana has a slim
chance of even making the playoffs this year (if they haven't been
eliminated already). Maybe he got stagnant over the years with the same
team? We all know he doesn't like to stay put for long...

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."