	The Celtics have many options if they end up getting the #1 pick
in the upcoming draft. Here they are as I see them:

	1. Draft Tim Duncan and use the Dallas pick for a trade.
	2. Use the #1 pick to unload alot of dead wood. They could
possibly give the number one pick to say Dallas along with Dana Barros and
Dee Brown for say Michael Finley and their pick in next year's draft, I
know we would have to pass up on Duncan but think about the dead wood and
cap space we could free up with this type of trade. And we would still
have the Dallas pick to get like a Thomas or Foyle. Next Year's lineup:

			1. David Wesley (from that freed up cap space)
			2. Greg Minor
			3. Michael Finley (from trade with Dallas)
			4. Antoine Walker
			5. Foyle (from draft with Dallas pick)
This is just an idea, but certainly one with potential.

	3. They draft Duncan and draft another player with the Dallas
pick.
        4. They trade the #1 pick to New Jersey along with Barros and
Brown for Kerry Kittles and their pick in this year's draft. This then
leads to the possibility of either resigning Wesley, signing Sam Cassell
from Free Agency and still having the Dallas pick and the New Jersey pick.
Then with those picks the possibilty to get Vin Baker opens up as
well. Next Year's Lineup:

		1. Sam Cassell or David Wesley
		2. Kerry Kittles
		3. Antoine Walker
		4. Vin Baker
		5. Draft Pick (possibly Foyle)

	5. They use the Dallas pick JUST to unload dead wood, for example
they trade the Dallas pick to like a Denver, Dallas, or New Jersey along
with Barros or Brown or Both for a couple of no name nobodys with small
short term contracts who can be released later on. This would help get rid
of dead weight and free up MUCH NEEDED cap space.

These are all possibilites that would certainly help the team greatly in
the future.

I really think that there is alot of potential for the #1 pick this year
to be worth alot more than just Tim Duncan.

They have to ask Tim Duncan if he is really that good and worth that much.

						Jerry
						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu