rumors and snippets

Last night as I was flipping channels I heard Bob Lobel say something to
the affect of "there is a 75% chance that Larry Brown will be the coach
next year." Only caught the end of it.

Nothing in either paper today, I was wondering where this figure came from?
What unamed source?

Also I have now heard Jo Jo White on 2 different radio stations (promoting
a celtics sponsored event, which actually sounds interesting, old time c's
playing each other, etc..) and saying "HE would like a more active role in
the future..." among other things.

hmmm.

like the subject said just a few snippets.

Gene, thanks for focusing your energy on the Mavs, now is there a list
member in Philly that can get them to win? I think it's a lost cause now.
they would have to win their last 3 to pass Dallas for the 5 spot. (if they
tie I assume it comes down to conf or div record for the draft right?)

Jeremy, Every Patriots day?!? Wow! getting up at 5am was enough for me once
;^) It's an understament to say, I'm really not a morning person. (went to
LHS, you?)

Ken

k k @ h a r v a r d . e d u
U I S / H a r v a r d   U n i v e r s i t y