Dan Majerle
Bryant Stith
Sasha Danilovich
Doug West
Rex Chapman
Dell Curry (Rice is a SF)
Ron Harper

My vision of the summer:

June 30:-Todd Day finds his belongings in a box outside of the Fleetcenter
July 1:-Celtics renounce him
       -Celtics begin to deny that he ever played for them
July 2:-That sound you hear is the collective slamming of 28 doors in Mr.
        Day's mug.
July 3:-Day drops off the face of the Earth
July 4-Mid February:-No one notices until he pops up uninvited at the CBA
                     All-Star game looking for a run. The CBA players
                     laugh him out of the gym, and he goes back to
                     Arkansas to become Richardson's top, ahem,
                     assistant coach/recruiter/grade fixer.

Other than that, I think Day is a fine basketball player. He might have
been able to start on my intramural team this year, but he'd have to work
on his point guard skills.

- -Jeremy