Re: random notes

>Jordan is
>an amazing player, no doubt, but he's not gonna win this thing on his own.

He's done it before and he can do it again.

>Assuming we get Duncan (big assumption), who is the outside scoring threat on
>this team?  Don't anyone dare say Minor or Day.

Well you told me not to say it but I am going to say Day.  Barros is potent
from behind the arc too WHEN HE IS PLAYING WELL (which doesn't seem to be
too often!)

>Also I say dump, trade, get rid
>of as many of the following as POSSIBLE (meaning don't eat anyone's salary
>beyond a yr's worth): Ellison, Day, Brown, Brick, Hamer, Radja--in other
>words
>keep: Walker, Williams,  Barros (just to see if he's a fit on next year's
>team),
>Wesley and maybe Fox

You have got to be kidding me!  Get rid of Day and Radja?  Maybe Day, but
not Radja!  Radja is a solid player and is not making an outrageous amount
of money.  I can't believe that you want to keep Barros.  Barros hasn't
done anything to justify his lofty salary!  And as for Fox why would we not
want to keep him? He is a good player.  I think he can play better, another
one of those guys with a high potential.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: