Celtics Draft Choices

The Celtics must get two big men with their draft choices.  The first
one is a no brainer.  If a quality big man is not available for thir
second choice thye should trade it for a number 1 next year and/or for a
quality big man.  We don't need anymore guards.

As for coach, Pitino did not fare well in N.Y. and probably won't in the
NBA, leave him at the college level where he is great.
Phil Jackson is a joke and gets way too much credit for their
success.  We don't need him and neither do the Bulls.  Give DJ a shot.