COACHES

Hi.  I don't believe DJ was offered the head coach job before because he
was brand new and hadn't learned the job yet.  I believe he has now, and
has been approached by other teams.  I believe the Celts will pick a
former player if they can, because they usually do.  Mike Fratello is a
slow down coach - he said last night it was his style.  Larry Brown is a
good coach, but has the personality of a wet noodle.  I'd vote for
Westphal, myself.  It may be Bird as GM and DJ as coach.  That's what
I'd personally like to see, because they like and respect one another.
Just my thoughts.
	Dorine