re: Austin

Jamey Rallis wrote:

>After seeing one day of the rookie/FA camp, I said the only player that
>looked half-way decent not on the roster was Austin.  Driggers is just a
>small, athletic type that could thrive in college (small school, that is),
>but sucks otherwise, and Szabo is nowhere near as strong and intimidating
>underneath as Austin.  Shoulda kept him, but then we might have more wins
>than SA.... Someone either can't judge talent or...

I was at the camp also and i thought for sure he'd be the guy they keep.  He
gives you 2 positions in one, and has great range for a guy his size.
Everyone's ranting and raving over Foyle but im not so sur that Austin won't
turn out to be a bettr pro.  The problem now is that the secret is out on him
and i doubt that Riley will let him go without a fight.

Jeff