re: Austin

> > >Improved: Isaac Austin (from tub-a-lard to consistent bench presence)
>
> > just as a side note, Austin was at out Rookie/Free Agent camp this summer, but
> > the celtics went with Brett Szabo over him....

After seeing one day of the rookie/FA camp, I said the only player that
looked half-way decent not on the roster was Austin.  Driggers is just a
small, athletic type that could thrive in college (small school, that is),
but sucks otherwise, and Szabo is nowhere near as strong and intimidating
underneath as Austin.  Shoulda kept him, but then we might have more wins
than SA.... Someone either can't judge talent or...

- -Jamey