Re: Possible draft

Why does everyone think so highly of Derek Anderson, especially after 3/4
of a season and an ACL injury ?  That is too much of a risk for the Dallas
pick, maybe the second rounder.  If it has went out once, at this level
chances are good it could go out again.  Their are guys like Simon , Cory
Carr (maybe we have had enough carr's), Willoughby, Billups that are
healthier & just as good as scorers, and some like Simon & Billups, more
versatile.

- ----------
> From: showermd@joker.lsc.vsc.edu
> To: Celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: Possible draft
> Date: Tuesday, April 08, 1997 1:08 PM
>
> Someone wanted some resposes on how the draft will go. Here is my
predictions.

> 1 Boston-Tim Duncan
> 2 Vancouver-Ron Mercer
> 3 San Antonio- Keith Van Horn
> 4 Denver- Chaucey Billups(they love him)
> 5 Boston(from Dallas)- Adonal Foyle
>
> Imagine a front court of Duncan, Foyle, and Walker, with Williams, and
Ellison