My top 5

Admitting that I have less exposure to this year's crop than usual, I say:
l.  Duncan, who would have been #l for the last three years
2.  Mercer, who, IMO, would have been #l last year (on this year's stats)
3.  Battie, a shot-blocking pf/c over
4.  Van Horn, still a big "if" to me
5.  Billups

Thomas and Jameison may not come out.  LaFrentz, I think, will fade a
little.  O'Grady or whatever I have no idea on.

OTOH, I would trade our top two choices for Duncan, if possible, and
since we couldn't use Billups well with Wesley on board, I would try to
trade down with the Dallas pick.  But I wouldn't go for any "star" over
28 years old; keep the focus on youth.

Gene  (Remember, April has 30 days, so we're only 41 days away from
the big drawing)