Re: trade

I would definitely consider trading both for duncan.  If recent history has
taught one thing, it's that one GREAT player is worth many good players.  If
you think Duncan is the next Russel or Robinson, I would say definitley
dangle both. But that proabably wouldn't do it. The guy who gets the rights
to Duncan and trades them for anything or anyone would need superhuman ego
and a majority share of the team.  Only the Brain in the old days would have
been smart enough to pull off such a daring maneuver, and only Harold Katz
would be stupid enough to try in recent years.   (Although I think Katz'
straight up trade of Daugherty for Roy Hinson is the last such trade anyone
will ever see.  The top pick is now a sancrosanct commodity in teh age of the
superstar.)  anyway, Both are out of the picture.  Tim Duncan is playing for
the team that drafts him.