trade

A question for everyone:  We've all talked about getting Duncan, but there
is a chance we won't get the number one.  If we don't get the number one,
there are a lot of ways the picks could fall, but for example, say #3 and
5.  This is one case, but say it happens, would anyone be willing to trade
both picks for Duncan.  Obviously we would try trading one pick and say
Radja or Williams but if the team with the number one insisted on both
picks would you go for it, or stick with picking say Van Horn/Battie or
other similar situations.

Christopher R. Gee