Too early to say that we would really get Duncan

I guess the most sensible thing to discuss about right now is to assume
that we would get the third pick of the first round.  I'm not being
pessimistic, but it's better to know our options if ever, knock on wood,
we don't land the no. 1 pick.  Who should we get at that spot?  Should
we trade up and who, what?  I know it's killing us, the fans, being
anxious on who will really get the holy No. 1.  I really pray that the
Celtics gets it.  But for now, what if we just get the three????