Re: Bird & Pitino, etc.

<< As for other choices I think that DJ is a preferable choice to Larry
Brown,
 and I would also see if former Celts like Ainge or Cowens would have any
 interest (can't hurt to ask, although its doubtful either would or could).
 Westphal would also be a good choice I think. >>

I just want to go on record and say that I am completely opposed to hiring
Larry Brown.  The one thing that he has proved is that he can't seem to stay
in one city for more than a couple of years.  Since I believe in Celtic
loyalty I don't want some coach that would almost certainly leave within
three years.  I want someone who is truly in it for the long run.

later, Jake