Billups and Daniels.

Now that Billups has declared, whom do we pick up in the
lottery if our choice falls between these two ? Daniels is
highly touted. And so is Billups. Who is the bigger guy ?
We should get one of these guys if we are not sure of signing
Wesley.....and also Battie & Foyle may well be gone by our
Dallas pick .

PS: Walker & Daniels are represented by David Falk.....I could
feel the Celtic-migraine when they become free agents or are
ready for negotiations.
				Sashi.
Also Shamgod has declared that he is staying in school.