Re: where is my happy ending? where have all the cowboys gone?

I agree about Pitino, but I'm not sure he will be a better coach than DJ.  No
way to tell that.  As far as Walker as a three, I think it defeats his best
asset, which is speed.  I like him as a four.  You can't say that the best
big fours will dominate him because Vin Baker and Karl Malone outplayed him
as a 20 year old rookie.  He has rebounded in the teens against fours and
fives, and anyway, we are fixed at three, esp. if we end up having to draft
Van Horn.  I wish everyone would stop penciling in Duncan at five.  The odds
are two to one against it.  Battie or Foyle will have to play five more
likely, although of course Im praying for Tim D.  Which gives rise to an
interesting question -- do we take both?  We might get a good chance to take
battie with the first and Foyle with the second.  My fondest hope, though, is
to take Duncan with the top pick and then use the luxury pick to take Billups
or Tracy McGrady.  I think we need a big combo guard, despite what everybody
says.  If we get two big men, where do we play them?  I don't see drafting a
lottery big man to play backup center, do you?  And what the hell do we do
with Dino?  Im sure you see my point.

last point:  have you seen ML's face the last few games. He is a hell of a
human being, and this all seems hard on him.   Maybe we should spare a prayer
for ML while we are on our knees before St. Tim of Winston Salem.