Re: triple double

I think you wouldn't be too far wrong in saying that the Celtics of the mid
80s were the most arrogant team of all time, and their fans mirrored them in
their hubris.  I remember Bird talking shit all through the game, e.g. when
Michael Jordan was on him, "get me the ball, I got a little one on me,"
McHale eating a pizza on the bench in the fourth quarter, etc. etc.  We are
nobody to complain about arrogance.  I wish we had some now.